5 Reasons Some Goalies "Make It"
What separates you? What makes you special compared to everyone else? What skills or abilities determine who "makes it" on to higher levels and who does not?
All these big questions come with often-murky answers. Most will say that hard work and effort over time will be the difference, but at what level does everyone work equally hard? Critics will say that some guys really aren't that good and just got lucky. Few will agree that there's only one way forward.
But what really separates everyone? Here are a few ideas to consider.
- Willingness to be uncommon & blaze your own trail. There are a lot of good goalies, but there aren't nearly as many who are comfortable and confident enough in themselves to blaze their own trail, regardless of what others think or say.
- Priorities. Where do they lie? Are you in control of them or do they need rearranging?
- Purpose. Do you have a real and substantial training plan? Or do you make it up as you go?
- Strategy. What's your career plan? Who's in your corner?
- Skill & Ability. This one is pretty obvious. Are you undeniably the best? If not, make a change now and become the best.
Nothing is a given. To achieve your dreams, you must align everything toward your goal. It's all hands on deck if you want to make this happen. And we'd love to be a part of your journey.
Get in touch, tell us what you need to reach your goals, and if there's something we can help you with.